Why Become a Member?
Membership in Nonprofit Missouri is an investment in your organization and your career. Gain access to the best resources, exclusive nonprofit discounts, and a growing network of expertise.
Small Nonprofit Membership
<$500,000 annual budget
Medium Nonprofit Membership
$500K - $2M annual budget
Large Nonprofit Membership
$2M+ annual budget
Professional Development & Knowledge Building
- Reduced rates to NPMO’s Annual Leadership Conferences
- Reduced rates to NPMO’s sponsored and partner trainings throughout the year
- Access to NPMO’s online webinars and resources
Research & Resources
- Early access to Missouri-specific reports like the 2017 Whistle Stop Summary and the 2015 Economic Landscape Report
- Exclusive and discounted access to webinars and resources from the National Council of Nonprofits
- Information on starting, maintaining, and growing your nonprofit legally and efficiently
Advocacy & Policy
- Early access and reduced rates to NPMO’s Advocacy Labs 1.0 and 2.0
- State and Federal legislative monitoring including lobbying when and where appropriate
- Public policy and legislative alerts throughout the year
- Long-term agenda development through NPMO’s statewide Policy Council
- Ongoing education of elected officials and the general public
Annual memberships provide day-to-day value and keep you connected to the latest news and updates affecting the nonprofit sector. Nonprofit work is hard, NPMO membership makes it easier.